Psychological Testing Center
WE’LL BE THERE FOR YOU.
Welcome to the Newport Beach Family Psychological Testing Center!
Psychological testing is a process that involves the administration of different tests to explore different areas of functioning for adults and children alike. This provides an understanding that is more complex and detailed than can be achieved through therapy or observation. It is also extremely helpful as a way to inform a customized therapy program for you or for your child.
Why Does It Matter?
Everyone learns information and interprets their world in different ways, influenced both by their biological makeup and their unique experiences. Testing allows us to accurately identify you or your child’s strengths and challenges in order to help reach you or your child’s full potential. The results of testing will provide a better explanation of how you or your child’s mind works.
The Newport Beach Family Development Center Difference
Welcome to the world of strength-based testing. Our goal is to create an individualized game plan to help you or your child navigate life based on innate gifts. We strive to provide the most comprehensive and beneficial psychological assessments to allow individuals to reach their absolute full potential. Each assessment is customized to provide insight into specific areas of your or your child’s life and deliver recommendations with real world applicability and an emphasis on what to do next.
Wonder if your child falls on the autism spectrum? We can help you answer that question! Our ADOS testing will provide a diagnosis or rule out, and helping you figure out what’s next.
Is Psychological Testing Right for Me or My Child?
Psychological testing can benefit both adults and children in many ways:
- Recognizing areas of strength
- Identifying areas of needed growth
- Gaining diagnostic clarification
- Understanding how you or your child learns, understands, and makes sense of the environment.
For children, testing can also answer questions such as:
- How does my child learn, retain, and access information?
- What are my child’s strengths and how can we build on these strengths?
- What is my child’s learning style and how can this style be fostered to increase academic or work success?
- Are there any indications of learning challenges or a learning disability?
- How does my child view him/herself, others, and the world?
- Are there any aspects of my child’s emotional/social functioning that are contributing to challenges?
- What barriers may be getting in the way of my child’s cognitive/academic performance?
If you are interested in psychological testing, we offer a FREE consultation to answer any questions and provide additional insight into how testing can benefit you or your child.
Please call or contact your Newport Beach Family online to set up a free consultation with a psychologist.